“Coaching is a way to realise your true potential through a process of uncovering and then eliminating destructive behavioural patterns and thinking patterns in your life in a supportive, caring and inspirational environment. This is achieved by empowering people with specific tools and scientifically tested techniques that work.”
Neil Asher – Founder New Insights
Coaches are the behavioural equivalent of a personal trainer. A therapist, like a physician, works with unwell people to restore them to health. Coaches work with healthy people to restore them to maximum fitness – that is, wellbeing and quality of life as it pertains to each individual.
Coaching allows us to live more fully in a deeper relationship with all aspects of our self. The coaching relationship is a recharging place where you:
• Tap into the source of energy you need to get over hurdles
• Make perspective shifts
• Change health and wellness patterns
• Reach goals
• Reduce stress
• Etc etc
One of the qualities that makes the coaching relationship work is spaciousness. This is a place where clients can:
All of this is done without fear or limitation. So join us for a coaching program and let’s take you through this process and take your life into more authenticity, aliveness and courage. The courage to step into yourself and lead.
Imagine what it would be like if someone knew both your values and life purpose and held you true to them
• Someone who would hold the flag at the top of the hill encouraging you to press on to reach it, and
• Someone to celebrate your victories with and help you learn from your setbacks
Imagine a relationship with someone who
• Will absolutely tell you the truth about where you are strong
• Will absolutely tell you the truth about where you sell yourself short
• Knows you can handle it and knows what you want and
• Sees how BIG you can be and constantly holds that big image up for you to see – even when you can’t hold it for yourself.
Imagine someone who listens to you
• Without judgement allowing you to show emotion
• In a way that shows acceptance of you without analysing you
• Whenever you just feel like talking
• When you feel you have just made a mess of things, and
• When you’ve enjoyed great success
Imagine a relationship where you finally break free of those self-limiting conversations you have been having over the years, where the voices of self-sabotage are simply recognised for what they are and the powerful part of you is always encouraged. This is the place you visit regularly and consistently – to consolidate, to integrate, find your inspiration again and push on. –
Imagine a relationship where the aim is to listen – and focus only on – YOU, on your goals and dreams in life, on what will help you achieve these.
Imagine someone who is intent on understanding all that you communicate and who tunes in:
Imagine someone who will work with you and for you in
Planning how to reach your goals and dreams and
Keeping you moving forward towards your goal